Sunday, September 24, 2006

LTTE on Bill Winter updated.

In Praise of Bill Winter

I live in South Jefferson County, in Congressional District 6. Colorado’s a state that’s changing and growing more diverse, but this district has always been very conservative. That hasn’t changed in the time that I’ve lived here.

As I became more in tune with politics, I’ve become increasingly disappointed in the Representation in Congressional District 6. Tom Tancredo has been an absolute embarrassment to Colorado. I didn’t think the Democrats would field a good candidate to run against Tancredo. Then I met Bill Winter. Bill’s a good man with a lot of fire. I appreciate that. As I got to know him, I was struck by how much of a straight shooter he is.

Bill Winter’s on the team of regular people who make an honest living. He cares about the issues that are important to people, like healthcare, civil liberties and sensible immigration reform.

Bill served a combined 10 years in the Navy and the Marine Corps. He taught science and coached high school football. Bill Winter knows about service and sacrifice and he is running for congress to serve his country once again. I’ll proudly cast my vote FOR Bill Winter in November.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home