Saturday, December 02, 2006

Watching and rewatching "The West Wing".

Okay, so the engine that powers my blog has just been updated. Well, I have the first two seasons of "The West Wing" on DVD. I got them for my birthday. Also, I have been rewatching the Seventh season via mail-in DVD's from Blockbuster. It has come to the point that the Seventh Season is probably my favorite West Wing Season. It is the one that I have a personal frame of reference for. It deals with a Presidential campaign to succeed Jed Bartlett as President of the United States with Matthew Santos and deals with yourCampaign mistakes, the opponent's mistakes and who has the momentum, all leading up to the moment of truth. Victory or defeat. Having campaigned for Ken Salazar's Senate campaign in 2004, and Ed Perlmutter's congressional campaign in 2006, it is relatable. Though I was on a smaller scale since it wasn't a Presidential race. But, just some ruminations. I was thinking on this snowy, lazy day. Want to stay in tonight because I will be at the Broncos game tomorrow night and it will be cold. Got to get the wool socks and pants out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home